Thursday, April 2, 2009

29/03/09 - Check Out ! - Back 2 KL

Oh, my 3 days 2 nite at Swiss garden is end ~ hehe"
Well, i enjoyed this day in da hotel and gotta bring back da feedback to my manager hehe :)

As usual, wakie earli again for the breakfast !
The food they prepare is different with yesterday ...
Today they do haf roti canai but den there is a long queue! never got da chance to try it ...
Meet da little cute girl again while i am eating haha ...
After breakfast, went back to hotel to get my luggage & wanted to check out ...
When i am at front desk ... got 1 old lady is giving feedback about the hotel to the reservation ...
You know what she said ... she said the hotel is suppose to be 5 star and the food is lousy!
I was like WTH?this hotel is 4 star and the food is not bad what ... i wondering where the hell is this old lady come from -.-
Neway, i got an appointment for facial with Wendy today !
Rushing there after i check out coz my bus is 2pm lata!
Long time never do facial oledi ... Guess this is my 2nd time :P
Well, while pressing da " hei tou " ... my tears keep dropping lol ! It's so pain but i still tahan >.<
Haaa, at 1st my bf never wash but when he see mi wash he sam C C and at last he washed as well haha !
Oh no, time shows 12.45pm !
We gotta rush back to pack our stuff and ready to go out for lunch with his family ...
We went to triple 8 food court at Teluk Sisek to haf our lunch !
I order a chicken rice which is recommend by my bf :D
Yea, the taste not bad ! suit my " wei kou " hehe !
Ahhhhh ! we goin to leaving Kuantan again ... Gotta back to the busiest place in KL again =\
Reached KL around 5.30pm ... Bf accompany mi to go back Genting Kelang ...
Opps, rain starting to fall once i reach home ...
Rain rain rain ! make us kenot go out to haf our dinner ... so we went to BW cafe which is located inside my condo for our dinner ...
While waiting to be serve with the hokkien mee that i had order just now , i was trembling with cold ! It's so windy ...
Wanted to send BF to LRT station after dinner but sister oledi went out when i reach home ...
So gonna wait her to come back .. while waiting, bf helping mi to fix my pc coz it is full of rubbish haha !
It's about 10pm now .. sending my bf to LRT station ...
Seldom drive car when i am at KL ... got a little nervous when driving actually lol!
Haissssssss ! my holiday is end ~ gotta work again ! tired tired tired !

No comments:

Post a Comment

˙·٠•●♥ Mai MiniPlayer˙·٠•●♥



 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster