Thursday, April 2, 2009

31/03/09 ! Lunch at Pavilion

Blaaaaaaaa ! Alwiz haf to think what should i haf for my lunch ! hate it ...
Was having 2 choices in my mind ... either goin for Kopitiam or Terpanyaki !
Yea ! finally i make my decision to go for Terpanyaki at Pavilion with my colleague ...
Too bad , da colleague i use to be with her alwiz was MC today ... she a got a terrible stomach pain! dono what happen to her :\
Wow, when we reach there ... lotsa ppl were there!
Neway, i order a Salmon Terpanyaki Set hehe! quite expensive actually ... but heck care ! eat wad4eva i wish since i long time never eat oledi :D
This set is include of green vege , bean sprout , soup, rice & of coz salmon fish !
Not use to drink their soup ... it is full of ajinomoto -.-" they call it as " wei jing tang " !

Nahhh ! they gif so much of vege ! i am still waiting for my salmon fish !

Yummy yummy ! here come my salmon fish ! big slice sia :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

˙·٠•●♥ Mai MiniPlayer˙·٠•●♥



 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster