Monday, April 6, 2009

Saturday 4/4/09 ! Hometown ( Sitiawan )

Wooo ! Few month never go back to hometown oledi !
Finalli can go back on friday with my sista to see my parents , auntie & mai youngers sista ~
Miss the so muchie hehehe !

This morning i suppose to wake up early to go " sao mu " at my grandparents place ...
Too bad i kenot make it coz i am very tired -.-"
I slept until 1 somethin in da afternoon wakakaka !
First thing i do after i wakie is go to da kitchen LOL ! too see got what food to eat lata haha :X
Den my aunt told mi got chicken rice lah , lobak & etc etc ...
Bla bla bla ~ never go aniwhere in da afternoon ...
Just stay at home with my youngers sis but den the weather is so hot !!! shower how many times oso still sweating with fan + air cond =.="
Around 9.30 pm ... dad came down to auntie house and bought alot of food again !!
He bought satay, chicken wings & etc etc ... OMG! i am gonna gains my weight again T.T
I don wish to eat but kenot tahan ... especially da chicken wings!*slurppss* veli da delicious!but den da satay is not nice if compare to last time le ... the previous stall never sell oledi :(
Afta somewhile ... my fren ah bao come fetch mi to da lan shop hohoho ...
Chit chatting with him and wanted to ask others out but kenot get them =.=" dono die where liao =x
Played few rounds dota and he send mi back hehe !

No comments:

Post a Comment

˙·٠•●♥ Mai MiniPlayer˙·٠•●♥



 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster