Friday, April 3, 2009

toopid day!!!

Gosh ! what a day ...
I woke up late this morning and i rushing to brush teeth , wash face & etc etc ...
I never think so much about the toilet door ...
Den after i am done everything ... wa kao !! i couldn't get out from da toilet !!!
I was locked inside da toilet for quite sometimes ...
I was thinking how how how .. i am gonna late for work oledi ...
If i wanna tell my boss that i cant get to work oso kenot coz my hp is not with mi ...
Summore my housemate still sleeping ...
I calm down my self and slowly push da plastic locker to open da door ... i dono what it call for the locker thinggy!
Phew ... luckily i manage to get my ass out from da toilet ! i am very gan jeong actually lol!!!

Bla bla bla ... i goin back hometown with my sister today hehe !
Very tired today coz never sleep much last nite ...
While waiting for my sister to off work , i took a nap once i reach home ...
If not i don't think i got da " jing sheng " to help my sis to drive ...
We start our journey around 9.20pm and reach home about 12.30am =.="
There is no jam oso but i dono why those ppl drive so slow on that nite ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

˙·٠•●♥ Mai MiniPlayer˙·٠•●♥



 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster