Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Earth Hour 28/03/09 - Mai activity plus Sick !

Earth hour is happening all around the world!
Everyone help to save the earth !!!
It's start from 8.30pm to 9.30 pm on 28/03/09!Over oledi .. heex

Wake up earli in the morning to haf my buffet breakfast at The Garden Terrace!
Oh yea, there is alot of choices for mi to choose!
As usual, bread are prepared.Besides, they still have nasi minyak, beehoon, porridge, pudding cake, teh tarik & etc.
The butter pudding cake is delicious :D too bad i nvr snap ani picture coz too many ppl haha :P
After having our breakfast, my bf said wan to go back to his house ...
I was abit tired bcoz i sleep quite late last nite so i went to took a nap when i reach his house ...
Freaking hell!the weather is so hot and i am sweating while i sleeping -.-"
It's about 2pm i guess, gotta haf my lunch ! hungry hungry :P
After lunch, we went to the terminal to buy our bus ticket for tml ...
Wish to go back by Bulan Restu bus but it is fully taken for 2pm .. So we got no choice and we bought 2 tickets from Plusliner again -.-" Don't really like this bus bcoz the sit is not comfortable if compare to Bulan Restu.
Never know my bf bring mi to East Coast Mall after we leaving the terminal.
Then we went to Royal Sporting house to look for swimming cap & goggles!
Yeah, finally i bought myself a speedy swimming cap hehe & my bf bought a short pant !
Heard from my bf sis say that there is a so call PC Fair at East Coast mall .. so we went to look for it ...
Gosh, when we reach there ... it seem like so empty and nothin to see ... actually it is just a clearance sales for those PC accessories -.-"

Blaaa ~ is time to get ready to Swiss Garden for swimming again hehe "!
Fetched by my bf mum again coz she nid to use car lata ...
While swimming, met a little cute girl at da pool and playing wif her lol
She actually very nottie ... she scream at her mum & keep asking for her dad to let her mum drink da pool water haha!
Well, after somewhile ... I felt my head is so heavy & start to got headache!
Dono issit I stay too long in da sauna or the swimming cap is too tight or effected by da weather ... so pain!
Went back hotel to haf a shower and waitin my bf dad to fetch us for dinner ...
I missed the Earth Hour event at Swiss Garden ...
B4 i left, there lots ppl was at the nearby lobby waitin for da event ...
All table is prepared with candle ... guess it will be romantic :\
Neway, we fail to off da light coz we are having our dinner lol =X
My head getting more pain after dinner zzz ! Bf helped mi to massage but it seem like still da same >.<
Couldn't sleep until it is 1 am i guess ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

˙·٠•●♥ Mai MiniPlayer˙·٠•●♥



 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster