Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Fool !

Wish everyone Happy April Day although is passed -.- "
Was delaying to update my blog since last week till today ...
Haaa .. midnite receive a sms from Mira ! he trying to fool mi but failed haha ...
Coz my hp shows mi everything ! lucky never got fooled ...
As usual, gotta go for work ... everyday trap in traffic jam .. tired of it !
Reach office late by 10 minute -.-" den saw my colleague like no mood ...
She is still in pain i guess ...
Today onli 4 of us working since 1 of my manager was on leave for 1 week ... den 1 of my ticketing colleague was on leave as well & another colleague was MC ! the office is so quiet ~ until my colleague asking mi for lunch ...
She asked mi whether i wanna go Bento King Restaurant to haf lunch or not ...
Den i suggest her take delivery order ...
Haa, funny thing happen ... the fella who deliver the meal went to the wrong place haha!
I told him i will wait him at 7 - 11 which is opposite da KL Plaza but he went to the 7 - 11 which is near to Standard Chartered bank lol!

As u all know today is April Fool ... i haven fooled anione yet !
Den den den, when i am on the way to go home ...
I forward the sms that send by Mira to few of my fren ...
Uh oh, some1 replied ! the 1st reply i got from tze ping ... my classmate in TARC ! he asked mi , u send wrong message issit my fren? LOL!
Another 1 asked mi huh?what's goin on ~ hahahaha ! they all never read the full msg !
Reached home around 7.15pm !
B4 goin to haf my shower ... i was crapping with my fren at msn !
OMG ! he told mi what happen on his April Fool day ... It's really funny !!!
He got fooled by his "girl fren" & teacher as well wahahahaha! NUB John =X
His fren trying to biao bai with him midnite yesterday ... wahahaha ! he don dare to reply and ppl said april fool loL!!
Den den den ... he gotta submit da assignment to his teacher and his teacher told him everything that he done is wrong ! this wrong dat wrong ... he really go belief it and he keep argue-ing with his teacher ! wakakakak
Hou cham actually =x everyone laff and i laffed as well wahahaha !
Thanks John for brighten up my life wakakaka =P
Yeah, that's it for my day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

˙·٠•●♥ Mai MiniPlayer˙·٠•●♥



 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster