Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Moodless & Piss !!!

Wad da hell !!!
Actually my mood is not good since last nite oledi ...
Summore kenot sleep last nite ...
Dam tired plus sleepie when i am in da office this morning ...
Eye keep closing while i doin work !!! dam suffer
Hell yeah !!! On da way back to Genting Kelang by Permata Kiara bus ...
Idiot Indian fella step on my toes with high heels !!!
Da bus haven stop oso and she rushing for goin down for what i oso dono ! stupid
WTH !! Is freaking pain you know and she got no feeling and just walk off from bus ..
I was dam angry and almost wanted to shout at her ... really basket this fella !
Besides, da bus is freaking smelly on today !!!
When da few Malays & Indians fella went on to da bus ...
My goodness ... those sweating smell you know la ... sour sour one !
Wakao !!! i really BTH
U may say i am racist ! Ya , i admit that sometimes i am racist becoz i really kenot stand on those smell !!!
I hardly breath in da bus today coz my nose is freaking sensitive grrrrrrrr !!!!
Dam angry plus pek chek & i am suffering da pain on my toes now !!!!
Curse die that freaking fella who step on my toes !! sUcKaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !

No comments:

Post a Comment

˙·٠•●♥ Mai MiniPlayer˙·٠•●♥



 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster