Monday, March 23, 2009

Journey to Kuantan on Friday!

I missed a dinner which is invited by a hotelier becoz i scare i will miss the bus!
My colleague send mi to titiwangsa terminal on that day ...
On the way to terminal , i never know the traffic is so smooth ...
By the time i reach titiwangsa is just 7pm .. what the hell ! i waited there for 1 hours plus it is so hot!
I wish to change to earlier bus but den no more sit T.T ...
Wondering is that any function at Kuantan ... there is just so many ppl goin ...
While inside the bus , the person next to mi is just so irritating !!!
She keep moving around and make mi kenot fall asleep grrr !!!
I reach Kuantan around 11.15pm and my bf pick mi up at the terminal ...
Once i reach it started to rain -.-"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

˙·٠•●♥ Mai MiniPlayer˙·٠•●♥



 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster