Monday, March 23, 2009

Saturday the relax day !

Ho ho ho ... wake up quite late ... i guess is about 1pm haha!
Oh well, never go aniwhere in da afternoon ... was pretty hot at kuantan !
Surfing net , watch tv & chit chatting is usually what i can do ...
Is abit different this time haha ...
I am playing with da hamster which is belongs to my bf sister ...
OMG ! they are just so cute & adorable ! I miss my hamster as well but den too bad ... they oledi died T.T!
Well, here is some picture of the 2 cute hamsters ! They are Lou Lou & Ha Ha :D

This is the way the hamster sleeping! haha!

I cant differentiate which one is Lou Lou & Ha Ha ... Their look is just alike !

They are scare ! Stun there and dont dare to move :D

Lou Lou & Ha Ha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

˙·٠•●♥ Mai MiniPlayer˙·٠•●♥



 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster