Monday, March 30, 2009

Swiss Garden Kuantan - 27/03/09

Yea yea ! It's friday ... I am on leave for my vacation to Swiss Garden Kuantan :D
Oh ya, this complementary voucher is suppose belong to my colleague.
Somehow, she would like to exchange with mi since i couldnt go to Penang coz quite far ...
All this voucher is won by us through the lucky draw which held on our annual dinner last year.
Would like to thanks to my company that gif us the opportunity to enjoy staying in the hotel xD.
Okay enuf of crapping :X

After having our lunch, my bf mum send us to Swiss Garden.
It takes about 15 minute from town ... quite ulu oh the place lol :x
Once i reach there, there is a bell boy waiting at lobby ...
He wish to help us to carry luggage but too bad we got no luggage haha!!!
After that i went to front desk to get the room key and my room number is 8408!A nice number..can try luck to buy toto lol :D
Anyway, i staying on the highest floor and the room is with sea view ! not bad not bad ...
Oh yea, what i can say about the room is excellent!they do provide all the facilities which usually guest needed not like some other hotel...this don't haf that don haf :P
One thing they can change to make the room nicer is the TV ... they still using the old style TV which is not so suit the room environment ...

Queen size bed :)
The facilities in da room!
Clean bathtub :X
The view from balcony :)


After taking some random picture, I saw a book on da table so i just see through and inside do haf my managers & my boss picture!Suprising :D
Top left da first 1 is my country manager & the third 1 is my operations manager hehe!
Bottom left da first 1 is my big boss from s'pore! :D


The time shows 5pm oledi ! my bf asking mi to go swimming hoho !
Actually plan to go swim earlier but den the weather is freaking hot ...
Wow, when we reach the swimming pool, all the place wif shelter is fully taken -.-" so many ppl were there...
Anyway, we just anyhow choose a shelter place to put our things.
Oh yea, such a long time i never swim oledi .. abit excited haha!
It is a huge swimming pool & the depth is about 1.6m! Almost cover my face lol
The huge swimming pool ! Nice view from my balcony hoho :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

˙·٠•●♥ Mai MiniPlayer˙·٠•●♥



 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster