Thursday, June 4, 2009

WTF IS HAPPENING???

Couldn't control my emotion since the start of June ...
Everythin just goin supa not smooth till i dono wad to do with my self ...
My temper is getting worst & worst this few days ...
Wanna away from my house from see-ing her!
Don wish to talk to anione at home especially to her ...
My pc was break down last nite since i reach home haix ...
Dono what happen ...
Facing da 4 white wall is wad i can do now ...
Why all da bad things alwiz come together ???
Wanted to share it outtttttttt !!!
Feel da pain in my heart again ...
Letting him know & he fierce back to mi ...
Ppl now adays are cold blooded !!!
Even is HE , SHE , LADY , MAN & wadeva ...
Needed someone to chill mi badlie :(
Tears just dropping lidat whenever i think bout it ..
WHEN IS MY HAPPY DAY WILL COMING BACK TO MI????
WHICH IDIOT STEAL IT ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

˙·٠•●♥ Mai MiniPlayer˙·٠•●♥



 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster