Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Saturday Nite at Clique Bar ~ 27.06.09

Paiseh .. Juz manage to snap da picha when the shop is close ahahaha !!!
Suppose to went for a movie with my kakis ~
But end up yamcha in Clique lounge bar along jln bukit bintang ...
It is just right in front of my office lol!
We went for BTS & Pavilion to buy ticket but failed !!!
All da movie we wanted to watch only left front seat grrr ~
Kek sei mi haix ~
Da environment in this lounge bar is not bad sia ..
I love da pillow behind my seat LOL!!!
How i wish i can bring it back tsk tsk tsk :X
Crapping is all we alwiz do hehe ...
Requested a poker card from them and we start to chor dai dee hahaha !
Rain got a bad luck coz she neva win a round i guess =x
Don sad wor hahaha ~ i sayang tsk tsk !
Piff ~ reach home oledi 2 am although got no movie to watch ~
Darn tired but i wish we can haf more outing in da future :D
*lurve* all my babe girlssss *muaks*!
Some random shot i took ~



The mix fruit ~ i dono what name =x Jenny punya beverage :P
My iced cappuccino :D Rain is having da same beverage with mi heheheh ~
This is mango blended i guess??? i am not sure tho :P
I like this !!! is nice huhuhu ~ but not mine ~ forget da name d lol =x
Bleh .. is mi :X

No comments:

Post a Comment

˙·٠•●♥ Mai MiniPlayer˙·٠•●♥



 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster