Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What's Family? Onli u haf da EMOTION & others don't?

Everyone wish to haf a Happy Familie .. So do i !
But this is what i know someone will be back stepping on u although it is ur familie ...
You do it o not you will know ur self ...
You think u got da emotion & i don't haf?
I am what ? Wan kick den can kick ? wan scold den can scold ?
I admit that i am bad temper till max ! So what ???
I oledi keep quiet for the whole nite & u still wan to talk to mi for what ???
Bcoz of a small thing & u wanna ruin the r/s between us ...
Wadeva u decide is ur choice la !
I will mia from you ASAP & you no nid to know where am i whenever u cant see mi !!!
HOW I WISH I AM OUTTA FROM THERE NOW!!!
MY DAY GOT RUIN BY THEM AGAIN !
I HATE THE MONTH OF THE JUNE!!! EVERYTHING GOT RUIN BY PPL *&(#&((@&!#&)@!(#)

No comments:

Post a Comment

˙·٠•●♥ Mai MiniPlayer˙·٠•●♥



 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster