Wednesday, February 10, 2010

am down when i couldnt reach a person ! am unhappie since morning till now :(


My mood was just so swings today ...
I feel that i am not reallie suitable working in this company ...
Da ppl there is just pissing mi off from day by day ...
Am not happie most of da time ....
Aih ! why why why ...
Can you all just don push thing here and there???
I dono how to control my self under this condition ...
Beside, i just don dare to let them know and alwiz keep to my self :(
I make my self so suffer haisss ~
Wish to share with a person but i just couldnt reach tat fella since few days ago !!!
Where haf u been idiot ???@!@^*(@
Got no news bout that ....
Hopefully everything is fine ....
Just that i am having a sux feelings when i couldnt reach uuu!!!
I WANTED TO GO BACK SITIAWAN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO MEET MAI GIRLS :(
At least i could hang out with them without thinking so much ...
Am failing being my self again ... i should climb up from there again haiiii ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

˙·٠•●♥ Mai MiniPlayer˙·٠•●♥



 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster