Friday, January 22, 2010

Mai 21st Birthday ! Celebrated for twice :) Thanks peeps

Lately got no mood to update my blog ... Today few like drops few word here ...
Sharing my memorable day which is oledi passed for almost 2 months ~


[5th December 2009]
Early birthday celebration with mai BBF (Jenny) , Sebastian & also peh on 5th December 2009 @ Neways 1 U & oso Quattro @ Avenue K ...
Abit suay on dat day coz neva bring out my IC & oso license when ppl asked for it .. WTH ~
Haf to go back and get it so that i can prove that is my birthday on dat month -.-"!
Well, we enjoy our sing k till 12 lidat and i decided to go Quottro for my first clubbing which is i really wanted to get drunk !
Previously just went to haf a look and neva get my self to haf a try on liquorrr ~
Very happie that they fulfill what i wish to get through on my birthday ....
I will neva ever forget da day we spend through ...
It's full of memory to mi which i experience b4 ...
I wish i could spend it with them again for this year hehehee !!!
Thanks to all of u :)
Lastly thanks to da one who take care of mi when am drunk ~~~
I MISS QUOTTRO SO MUCH !~~~
Wish to go there again & its really a nice place for drinking !
=) love u ~
Red red de mi ~
=) is oledi mai BBF although we just know each other not long ago teehee !
We are shivering in da winter room!!! LOL!
^_^
Abit blur oledi hahaa ~
Goneeeeee ~


[24th December 2009]
2nd celebration @ The Sanctuary which i invited them on da 5th and they couldnt make it ...
Pretty bad rite? But at least they make it on da xmas eve hehehe !
Thanks to my BBF!~
Got frustrated on dat day actually ...
We oledi paid for everything and we got no table to haf our drink !
Waited for like half and hour and da stupid staff onli manage to get us a table ...
Keep asking until piss mi off!
Dont haf table for us den don ask us to paid first grrr ~
Am supa dupa drunk on that day ...
Da face is red like a monkey backside which i got no comment ...
Taken a picha with my BBF (Rain) which i hold da liquor bottle & i just kenot put it nicely on da table afta that hahahahaha ~
Thanks to her who take care of mi for da whole nite ~
She is just like a nanny to mi on dat day kekeke ~ muaks u!
While waiting for da couple ! took some picha with my BBF :D
How red am i ??? hahahaa ~ half drunk :P
hehehehe ~ that's it for dat nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

˙·٠•●♥ Mai MiniPlayer˙·٠•●♥



 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster