Thursday, March 4, 2010

Am Pissed again & again !!! More n More Guo Fen !!! WTH

I hate my working life !!!
Trying to like my current job but ppl out there alwiz piss mi off ...
WHY WHY WHY???
This few days am busy like no body but i can see some ppl is just free ...
Walk here n there ... Joking & Laffing around while my work is just like mountain !!!
Pending like mountain ...
WHO GONNA HELP MI???
Inquiry is just passing around ...
Am gonna get crazie soon ...
Quotation, group booking, corporate thinggy, distribution, event thinggy ...
I GOTTA FOLLOW UP ALL THIS SHYT ALONE ...
I might kenot take it soon ^*!#(^#(!@#)
Today office has around 6 to 7 ppl is working ...
When it is 12 pm ...
Everyone is out for lunch while i am alone in da office again ...
Some1 still ask mi whether i can handle o not ...
I answer back in this way ...
CAN I SAY I KENOT HANDLE? KENOT RITE?
Tat fella just smile at mi and tell mi to get use to it ...
In this case, u betta dun ask mi coz its PISSING MI OFF !!!
Phone keep ringing ... How da hell i gonna handle laaaa ...
Haissss ~ trying to cool down my self and hope i can get outta from here supa dupa soon !!!
I still have to tahan for few months *&!@*(#(!@&#!
Haf a talk with him just now ...
Feeling bettaaaaa but am still unhappie :(
How i wish u r hereeeeee huhu :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

˙·٠•●♥ Mai MiniPlayer˙·٠•●♥



 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster