Sunday, November 1, 2009

Attitude?


Everyone has their own attitude ...
This few days, my mood was spoil by da attitude that he shows ...
I dono wad is the matter ...
He don even share out with mi da problem and just claim that is his fault and apologize ...
FOR WHAT?
If u don feel happie that i am staying here or wadeva ...
Just say out and let mi know ...
I don wish to face da same issue often ...
It will just piss mi off and i don wish to talk a single word ...
As u said, u wan to change ur attitude ... DID U ???
This is da 3rd time i had notice so do you and i found out that i am alwiz being transparent when there is an attitude ...
Did you ever try to change ???
I had no idea ... Just complain to anyone you wish ...
I had enuf of that ...
Please bear in mind wadeva you had promised to mi ..
I hope da history would not return :)
I do haf my attitude as well, wadeva i did to you is becoz i am not satisfied with ur attitude!!!
Hope you will think about it and tolerate with mi ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

˙·٠•●♥ Mai MiniPlayer˙·٠•●♥



 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster