Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Why i feel so fan this few days?????

Grrrrrrrrrrr ...
Dono what happen to my self ...
Feel so fan whenever my phone got sms or any incoming call ...
Dono why lidat ZZzzz ...
It happen on mi for da past few years and i tot it wont happen again ...
TMD!!! yiu hui lai le ... haiisss ...
Tell mi what to do la ???
I really feel very very very fan ~~~~
Help miiiiiiiiiiiiiiii T.T
Just feel like throw my phone to aside but i juz cant do it ...
Still nid to wait for those hotelier to call mi for interview ...
Grrrrrrrrrrr !!!
Sibeh pek chek *(@&A#(&)_*_#*_@*)@#(&@
Can i just leave a msg to those ppl and ask them leave mi alone pls???
I really got no mood to reply and become supa duper cold to everyone ...
I guess my sick turn mi upside down ROAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

˙·٠•●♥ Mai MiniPlayer˙·٠•●♥



 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster