Wednesday, August 12, 2009

+ Mai Wishlist +

Yeah ... I am gonna be 21st in few more months ~
Therefore i got a wish list that i hope to achieve hohohoh !
Gotta celebrate it wif my galz & all my frens ♥
Wanna haf a wonderful memories since i neva realli celebrate mai burfday heheheh ~
Cant wait for da day ~ huhuhuh!
Here we go ~ mai 1st wish list of da day =X
Da olympus camera with 8.0 mega pixel & it is waterproof ! Since i haven own my self a camera so i wish i can get it for this year akakakaka !
Heheheh ~ this is mai 2nd dream bleh ~ It is Pinkie Sony Vaio Lappie ^^ ...
Weeeeeee ! Apple Iphone ~ since mai hp oledi sot sot now ... wish to change to Iphone but i will use to it o not leh??? =P
Guess guess guess ~ I want to haf a branded bagg XD ~ so far still not really found da one i like da most huhuhuh ! still searching for it XD
Mai last wishes ~~~ I want to go for holiday!!! long holiday with all the beaches around XD~ i wan to see sunset ~

Hooooo ~ that's it!Hope my dreams come true kakakakak~
Ciaoz ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

˙·٠•●♥ Mai MiniPlayer˙·٠•●♥



 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster