Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Officially leave Asia Travel on 5th August 2009

Oh yea ... today is my last working day at Asia Travel which this company is mai first job in KL ...
I suppose to leave on 31st Aug as my GM told mi on 30th July but end up i leave today afta i get da termination letter yesterday yet da CM told mi to leave on friday ...
It is so so so complicated ... i dono wtf this 2 manager doin !
Would like to thanks all my colleague who giving mi fully support for da past 1 years ...
I dono i should happy or sad as i mizz them so much ...
They are just like my family :(
Really * bu she de * leave them but what can i do ...
I kena force to leave without ani reason as the GM told mi that CM keep telling her that she kenot clip with mi ...
So either one of us muz leave ...
Da bad experience i ever had in da past 2 months really gimme a big nightmare ...
I ever dream that da Country Manager would scold mi & beat mi again ...
Haiiiiiiiii ~
Time to searching for new job ~ new company here i come !
Take care everyone ...
Thanks to Shiau Fen, Grace, Fion, Daniel, Steven & Connie for da farewell at Shabu Shabu last nite XD and i had a great time with them ...
As today we got another farewell at Pepper Lunch but too bad ~ Connie not around :(~
Aniway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY CONNIE AH JIE ~~~
Will meet u all soon XD ~
* Ciao *
I will post some picha that we took last nite ;)
Da 6 girls of da nite :) ♥
Mai colleagues without Idiot :)) ♥
Da farewell kaki :) Mi & Daniel ~ ♥
Pretty colleague =) Grace ♥
My new colleague ... Fion :) ♥
SF is the one who alwiz give mi full support from the beginning & Daniel as well :) Thanks
My SF missing :( ~ Grace , Mi , Connie & Fion ♥
The birthday gal :)) Connie ♥
Shiau Fen 4eva ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

˙·٠•●♥ Mai MiniPlayer˙·٠•●♥



 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster