Thursday, May 7, 2009

Outing with JH & his kakis last nite & Sad News 4 today!

Yesterday was extremely tired & sleepy actually ...
Same goes to today -.-"
I am fishing in da office early in da morning ... but no choice ! still gotta work ~~~
Last nite went out for outing with JH & his kakis ...
Neva meet b4 his gf aka pei pei, jien & oso angkuku aka ah hao ! this is da first timeee !
Nice to meet them ! they are friendly hohoho !
First time drive alone to wangsa maju area which i not so familiar ...
While on da way to wangsa maju lrt,there is a road block b4 da traffic light ...
I tot what happen and i jammed there for sometimes -.-"!
Reached wangsa maju lrt around 11pm & called JH to direct mi to da place ...
Is really terrible if u dono da road -.-"
I miss a turning when i actually about to reach V2 lol !
Was finding the shop but i couldn't look for it & the car park is sux over there!
So i started to call JH again .. I was gan cheong that time & and dono which direction i should go ..
I keep bugging him to come and direct mi LOL !!! Ps hor :X
After somewhile he reached & lead mi to da place .. Hoo, thanks god lolx
Enjoyed our nite yesterday & reached home around 2+
Is really really tired but i am happy ! haha ~


Feelings so sad ... :(
After having lunch ...
Was writting blogs & suddenly colleague asked to see something ...
Den i went over to her pc and i saw the job application posted by job street from our company Asia Travel would like to employ new country manager/director of operational...
I was like .. HUH?my managers wanna leave us oledi ? :\
Den i quickly bak to my pc and msg my operations manager and asked him ...
Why our company wanna employ new country manager and he told mi our GM asked him to post ...
Continue wif our current country manager wanna leave us oledi as he said he wanna concentrate on his own business T_T
Hope my operations manager don leave us ...
Haissss, I am very sad ahhhh :(
Less 1 ppl jokes with us oledi ... & wondering how's the new country manager will treat us ? will it be the same as the current one?
I will be leaving as well if both of them leave us ~~~
Aniway, 愿您前程似锦 ( yuan ni qian cheng si jin ) to my country manager Joseph Tan !

No comments:

Post a Comment

˙·٠•●♥ Mai MiniPlayer˙·٠•●♥



 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster