Monday, May 4, 2009

Exam + Movie at 24/4/09 ~25/4/09 - U Village & Lowyat!Exam end - 4/5/09

Such a long time neva update my blogs dy -.-
Sorry for delaying ~~~
This post will be 3 in one ~


24/4

My 1st exam paper was over since 1 week ago ...
This paper is quite horrible this time ... but i wish i can pass :\
Those question macam neva see b4 de haiz ..
Anyway it is over ... i cant make ani changes animore :(
Pray for da best !!!

Exam ended at 4pm & my bf came to college and fetch mi ...
We decided to go for a movie in Midvalley which i wanted to watch since last month !
Yea it is Confession of Shopaholic !!!
I love this movie lots & it is really nice for mi :D
Wish one day i could be like her oso wahahaha !!! spend & spend & spend
We reached Midvalley quite early becoz haf to collect da ticket from the counter ...
Therefore we had our dinner at Little Taiwan restaurant b4 our movie start ...
This is what my bf order :) i forget da dish name jo -.-
Yea ~ this is mine ... the portion actually very small ! only da bowl is big ~ * tang tang noodle * if i am not wrong ~ couldn't find my beverage picha -.-" dono where i save oledi ... it is Papaya + milk ~ not bad !!!


25/4

Oh well,it's sat and i am working on that day.
Bf fetched mi to work coz i wake up at 8.45am if i am not mistaken & i start working at 9am ... hahaha ! how pig am i ? :P
Afta working ... told my bf i wanted to haf my lunch at U-Village since i haven went there for some times dy ...
As usual, this restaurant alwiz wif lotsa of ppl ... mayb da food is really nice?or the service they provide is good? i haf no idea :P
I would like to recommend their French toast & others toast as well to everyone ...
It is nice & you guys should haf a try !
Anyway this restaurant is located at LB – R1, Sungei Wang Plaza ( opposite of Low Yat facing the streets )!
Hehe, this is what i eat for my lunch ! Yau Ma teh chicken rice ... love this meal alot :D
Spaghetti with beef ! Order by my bf ...
After having lunch,we went to lowyat ....
Wanna find a mouse which is match with my current mousepad ...
But end up neva buy it although i found ... coz i think it is not really worth it heee ...
Rather save da money to get a better mouse hohoho !


4/5

Yeah finally i finish my exam today ...
What to say on this marketing paper ....
Hmm ... only 50% 50 % :\
The question is out of my expectation ...
Neva really memorize it but still manage to answer it with my common sense !
Hopefully can pass ...
Finally i can keep my notes away oledi ...
Don wish to open back again !!!
Lastly ~ wish everyone Happy holiday for those who are having holiday now ...
I got no holidays and still nid to work ...
Poor thing ... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

˙·٠•●♥ Mai MiniPlayer˙·٠•●♥



 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster