Friday, May 22, 2009

- Feelings - I Nid More GF !!!

No Direction - No Signboard ! Which way should i choose? TELL MI

I am unhappie this few days & feel like crying whenever i am at home ...
Wish to share out but i dono who should i tell ...
Keep remind my self to take it easy but i just cant do it ! darn it ...
As usual, keep in mai heart until da day i kenot stand dy & i will explode out !
I wish to go out for movie , shopping , sing kay or wadeva things that can make mi more happy !!!
But most of mai fren is busy or at hometown ... Hais :(
ANIONE FREE TO ACCOMPANY MI ??? :(
I feel that i am lacks of girlfrenx ... I lost too much contact with mai ex-classmate dy & some of them is not suitable for mi to join ...
Can anione intro more girlfrenx to mi ??? I NID MORE GIRLFRENz! NOT BOIFRENz KAYS ..

Tml is sat again and i got no plan at all ...
Wanted to watch movie with him & he told mi he goin for part time job ... Haix
Wasn't met him for 3 weeks oledi i guess although we gotta meet next Monday for our trip ...
Missing him but do him ? I guess no ...
Feeling ignored afta he finish his exam ...
Or mayb i think too much ??? I donno ~ i really donno !!!
TELL MI WHAT TO DO TO KEEP MY SELF BUSY MAX ???
I don wan to sit in front of PC just to surf net or gaming ...
It wont helps alot ...
I want to go out I want to go out :(!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

˙·٠•●♥ Mai MiniPlayer˙·٠•●♥



 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster