Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Nightmaresss :(


I have a bad nightmares for continuously three nights ...
There is an argument ... there is a robbery case ... there is also someone suspicious keep appear in my dream ...
AM I REALLY THAT TIRED?
I am so stress over so many thing since the beginning of the month of June 2013 ...
Will you be good to mi July 2013?
I am really sick of what is happening recently which cause mi insomnia as well ...
Please get rids from mi ... 
GOD, can you hear mi ??? I am very tired ...
Can you stop me from thinking especially for money purpose?
None the less, I hope my aunty will getting better day by day! God please help her ...
Yee Yee, I LOVE YOU!!! 
Last but not least, one word to describe my current emotion is ...

哭笑不得



 



No comments:

Post a Comment

˙·٠•●♥ Mai MiniPlayer˙·٠•●♥



 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster