Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Time is GOLD!

Time is GOLD!




Well well well, no blogging for about one year ...
Feel like drop by here with few words...

Time has just passed so fast without waiting for us..
I have been working for more than 4 years with i don't realize until today! OMG~
I wish time could just stop and i could just continue to enjoy my life without any worries ...
Parents are getting older ...
Sister gotta get marry very soon ...
What about mi? what is my plan? where is my future? where should i heading to? what should i do?
Awww! is all about time and money :(

Both of BBF has left to Singapore to earn more money ...
What about mi again? I am still leaving behind in Malaysia with underpaid salary *sobbbb*

Anyway, life goes on ~ please appreciate everything that surrounding us !

Ciaoz ^^ To be continued ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

˙·٠•●♥ Mai MiniPlayer˙·٠•●♥



 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster