Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Unwanted feeling :(

                                                

What a sucks feeling i have during the last day of 2013!
I am totally lost, down, sad, tears when i was being told that we become a normal friend due to long distance ....

He told me that he feel so hard to breath when his friend invite him for a buffet ...
He feel very suffer ..... Sigh :(
I refuse to see him suffer at this stage and at the same time i could not afford to lose him ...
What can i do ????? T.T
Given few suggestion to him seem like does not help .....
Crying all night long doesn't help mi too .....
My heart getting more pain after being told :(
He keep emphasize on having a short term pain instead of long term pain which i disagree but i still unable to convince him from getting along even though i consider to go back hometown for my further career ....
Should i give up on this or should i give myself 3 months time ?????
What should i do ?????
I feel so scare that someone will appear in his mind within this 3 months :(
SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH T_T
My early wish for year 2014 is hoping him to reconsider when i was back to my hometown!
Praying hard to fulfill my wish =(
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

˙·٠•●♥ Mai MiniPlayer˙·٠•●♥



 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster